Educational Qualifications/ Experience
· Min 2 to 3 years’ experience/ background in Sales &/or Business Development for relevant technology oriented products in Audio/ Media industry.
· MBA in marketing will be an added advantage.
· Having good fundamental knowledge of Pro Audio concepts and technologies. Diploma/ Degree in sound engineering preferred but is not a necessity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Gain a firm understanding of Pro Audio products/ solutions represented by us and how to successfully pitch the same to customers/ prospects.
· Develop long-term relationships with Pro Audio customers in different segments – Recording Studios, Broadcasters, Musicians, Post Houses, etc.
· Generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, forecasting sales revenue, maximize profitability.
· Generating quotations and proposals for prospective clients.
· Making a sales pipeline and pursuing sales leads and moving them through the sales cycle.
· Setting Goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
· Creating and refining processes to improve efficiency in business – Internal and External.
· Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives. (streaming audio, codecs, gaming etc.)
· Coordinating with video, cinema and technical support team members as necessary.
· Self-motivated, go-getter, goal-oriented, and passion-driven.
· Effectively use online and offline Marketing and Social Media tools ultimately aimed at getting more sales.
· Travelling on sales company business as and when required.
· Good communication skills in English, Hindi, Marathi.
· Position based out of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Sales Manager (BDM) – Pro Audio
Role : Full Time
Experience : 2 to 3 years
Created On : 25/09/2022
· Prime responsibility of Engineer will be to install / configure / troubleshoot and support front end client systems in complex Broadcast IT setups.
· Work independently on client systems with guidance from superiors, must be capable to quickly analyze reported issue and act promptly for quick resolution or escalate to superiors.
· Receive support calls from customers, capture complete information about the issue and work to resolve or escalate to senior members.
· Must be committed to deliver technical support within time-sensitive environments for live TV broadcast sites and time critical applications, the engineer should quickly troubleshoot and diagnose issue over phone / remote / onsite / email for the systems presented to him.
· Must clearly communicate about the issue with customer and senior team members, regularly update complete details and developments of the case.
· Periodically update detail of systems and software installed at customer sites in the region.
· File and submit periodical tech call sheets, case status, expenses to reporting officer.
· Knowledge about Networking, IT Servers, Storages & Troubleshooting is required.
· Broadcast experience is an added advantage
· 1 to 5 years work experience is required
Job Location : Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai
Engineer / Senior Engineer – Technical Support (Broadcast)
Role : Full Time
Experience : 1 to 5 years
Created On : 15/12/2022