A career in Real Image means being at the forefront of technology in the film, video, audio and broadcast domains. We work at the intersection of creativity, innovation, technology, business sense, and customer orientation that is translated into customer delight. An amalgamation of collaborative work culture, freedom at work and an open door policy has helped foster and retain our start-up spirit for over three decades.
Educational Qualifications/ Experience
· Min 2 to 3 years’ experience/ background in Sales &/or Business Development for relevant technology oriented products in Audio/ Media industry.
· MBA in marketing will be an added advantage.
· Having good fundamental knowledge of Pro Audio concepts and technologies. Diploma/ Degree in sound engineering preferred but is not a necessity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Gain a firm understanding of Pro Audio products/ solutions represented by us and how to successfully pitch the same to customers/ prospects.
· Develop long-term relationships with Pro Audio customers in different segments – Recording Studios, Broadcasters, Musicians, Post Houses, etc.
· Generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, forecasting sales revenue, maximise profitability.
· Generating quotations and proposals for prospective clients.
· Making a sales pipeline and pursuing sales leads and moving them through the sales cycle.
· Setting Goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
· Creating and refining processes to improve efficiency in business – Internal and External.
· Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives. (streaming audio, codecs, gaming etc.)
· Coordinating with video, cinema and technical support team members as necessary.
· Self-motivated, go-getter, goal-oriented, and passion-driven.
· Effectively use online and offline Marketing and Social Media tools ultimately aimed at getting more sales.
· Travelling on sales company business as and when required.
· Good communication skills in English, Hindi, Marathi.
· Position based out of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
· Prime responsibility of Engineer will be to install / configure / troubleshoot and support front end client systems in complex Broadcast IT setups.
· Work independently on client systems with guidance from superiors, must be capable to quickly analyse reported issue and act promptly for quick resolution or escalate to superiors.
· Receive support calls from customers, capture complete information about the issue and work to resolve or escalate to senior members.
· Must be committed to deliver technical support within time-sensitive environments for live TV broadcast sites and time critical applications, the engineer should quickly troubleshoot and diagnose issue over phone / remote / onsite / email for the systems presented to him.
· Must clearly communicate about the issue with customer and senior team members, regularly update complete details and developments of the case.
· Periodically update detail of systems and software installed at customer sites in the region.
· File and submit periodical tech call sheets, case status, expenses to reporting officer.
· Knowledge about Networking, IT Servers, Storages & Troubleshooting is required.
· Broadcast experience is an added advantage
· 1 to 5 years work experience is required
Job Location : Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai